- Departure: daily
- Duration: 1 day
- Starting time: 8.30 AM
- Finish time: 17:00 PM
- Transportation: Bus and Boat
- Meeting point: VNG Office or your desired place upon requested.
Monkey Island is another attraction is unique and cannot be ignored when traveling in Can Gio. It is estimated over 1,000 monkeys with many different types. Let’s discover their living characteristics in wild life.
- 8h00: Our tour guides will pick you up at HanaTourist office and head to Can Gio, otherwise known as “Monkey Island”.
- On arrival, we visit mangrove forest to see over 1,000 monkeys, living there, you also can feed and take photos with many monkeys surrounding and climbing on your shoulder. Continue with a short walk to an alligator farm, where local people have conserved many huge alligators since the “Vietnam war” and you can try “alligator fishing” (optional). Then take speed boat to “Sac” guerilla camp built in deep jungle. Today the camp has become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what jungle life in the war must have been like.
- We will then stop at a local seafood market with various kinds of fresh seafood regarding squids, lobsters, rays, etc and dried seafood. There, enjoy a welcome drink (sugar cane juice) before having a delicious Vietnamese lunch on a beach in a resort, where we are at leisure for swimming and sight-seeing.
- Before heading back to Saigon, we can stop at mango gardens to buy some fresh mangoes & end the tour at approximately 18:30.
- Swimming suit, towel, personal travel box
- Hat, comfort shoes.
Prices quoted are not applied for Vietnamese holidays. Exact quotation shall be confirmed at the time of booking.
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Private transfer and transportation with air conditioner.
- Ferry round ticket, sugar cane juice, drinking water.
- Entrance fee, monkey food for feeding
- Speedboat to the Jungle
- Vietnamese style lunch.
- Swimming pool and shower room.
- Beverages at resort where meals are included.
- Alligator fishing fee.
- Personal expensive.
- Travel insurance
Children’s Ticket Policy:
– Children from 11 years old up: Full ticket
– Children from 5 up to 11 years old: 75% of the ticket
– Infants under 5 years old: F.O.C (Children’s expense on the Tour shall be paid by their parents)
8.00 AM – 11.00 AM: Training
- Maecenas massa. Fermentum. Pretium vitae tempus sem enim enim.
- Tempus, leo, taciti augue aliquam hendrerit.
- Accumsan pharetra eros justo augue posuere felis elit cras montes fames. Vulputate dictumst egestas etiam dictum varius.